What's my take away from attending my 20th year high school reunion? My friends are a bunch of SURVIVORS! Some have survived cancer, abusive relationships, child birth, children with disabilities and loved ones who have passed away ... All employed "plan B" and crushed life's battles. The passing of time is a true gift. The added waist line and wrinkles are tokens from victories great and small. I hope I get to experience another 20 on this rock. This sappy reflection was taken directly from my Facebook post about my reunion, I can only come up with poetry like this once a topic
:)


1 comment:
There is something so fantastic/ ironic/ comical that in our ladies lunch I'm wearing an obnoxious pair of bright red pants, and in our prom picture I'm the only wearing the pink dress. My goodness! 20 years later and I simply haven't changed!!! I love all these ladies, and love that I share DNA with the hottie on the end!
Post a Comment