Sunday, October 9, 2016

18th Anniversary

Benjamin and I celebrated our 18th anniversary on the 19th of September. Benjamin was born on the 1st and I was born on the 18th and when you add that together it makes 19.  Our family was born on the 19th....SO cheesy and truly romantic. Benjamin just pointed this out to me when I told him I was posting about our anniversary. Cause next year will be our golden anniversary, 19 years on the 19th.

We went to our friends ranch and road horses to celebrate. We later ate at a yummy restaurant and went to the movies. It was a great day. Can't find a picture of us on the horses so a picture of us at the U of A  vs BYU game will do. We had awesome seats due to my Father in law Ron, padded seats are a must. The cats lost but it was still a great game and night.