Sunday, May 3, 2026

Parkin turns 19!!!

It's Parkin's last year in the teens!!! He crushed his first year at college. He managed to get straight A's, work part time as a life guard, teach aqua fit classes, join a university social club and live independetly as an adult. He also assesed his likes and goals and while he is great at math he knows he really loves science and missed taking science classes. So listening to himself he changed his major. Now that is a sign of believing in oneself. I love that he changed course...and he might again!! Follow your arrow son, your inner compus will not stear you wrong. I love you Practilly Perfect Parkin. You have been an absolute pleasure to parent. I am impressed by the man you are becoming and am excited to see what path you choose for the future because I will be cheering you on!! Adrian made Patkin this birthday crown. He thought it was awesome!!
>

No comments: