Sunday, April 6, 2025

Feb. 22, Six Flags

Six Flags.
I hate six flags. Apparently at 46 I can no longer appreciate/tolerate rollercoasters. I did alright for the majority of the day but felt queasy often. I survived Goliath where I blackout for a couple seconds (Olivia, Adrian and Holman did as well) and then I did one more ride...that did me in. It was one in which they swing you in the air back and forth back and forth and then it starts to spin. I threw up in my mouth and by the grace of God I swallowed it and didn't sleep on my neighbors. Brutal. We went to the ocean, beautiful. Adrian and I waited in line for a famous burrito, yummy but oh such a long wait!! Benjamin and I went on a beautiful walk. But when I look back at the trip my head starts spinning 🤢 Never again.







 

No comments: