"The less we want the more we have. The simpler we make our lives, the more abundant they become." Janene Wolsey Baadsgaard
Sunday, May 9, 2021
New tile in The Cottage
What a coloso undertaking this was!! Removing the carpet wasn't that bad, it was leveling the floor and laying it that proved to be an arduous task. Clint Whetten, Scott Howe and my dad helped for hours...nay days!! Especially my father. I honestly don't know where my dad gets his energy. He is 72 and he is a total OX. Benjamin and the many volunteers saved us thousands of dollars but the cost was a bit of our sanity. I think for the second portion of the guesthouse we might hire out. Who am I kidding, when we can do a project ourselves we usually do. Fingers crossed we will actually just hire it out next time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
looks gorgeous!
Post a Comment