With a husband that is attractive and smart, I am so grateful that his strong genes came through for our children. Every once in a while I love seeing an attribute in them that is so me. Like "National Boat day." My son told his swim team coach that they needed to honor this holiday with boat races at practice. She called his bluff so he strapped the boat to the van and took it to school. He is my kindred spirit in tomfoolery. Bless this coach and my teachers who believed (or were also willing to entertain my own personal amusement) National Candle day, that I was on the wrestling team and that I was an ASL interpreter for my friend... just to name a few. I really should substitute teach in high school just for penance. Three cheers for a Dad who helped attach the boat and for marrying a girl who is fun size.

No comments:
Post a Comment