Monday, March 19, 2018

Surprise times two

My tricky husband was up to a lot of no good this week. He planned two surprise parties, that's right two. The first surprise party was with my preschool kiddos and their parents it was the decoy party and boy did he have me. He had emailed the families and arranged for the parents and kids to have a little cupcake and cookie celebration for my 40th. I was quite surprised. No makeup that day for school, not really looking my best 😌. It was all a decoy the real surprise came on Friday night. All day Benjamin and I hung out did basically nothing. We had a relaxing day and then Bella came home from school and we went out with Olivia, Adrianna and Nana to go prom dress shopping. Little did I know Benjamin was racing around and getting things ready for a surprise party. We got back from shopping to a house full of people saying "we've been expecting you." My wonderful husband was busy all week preparing for this crazy double surprise. What a guy he makes 40 look sooo good. So glad I have spent 20 of my 40 with you ♥️♥️♥️!!

My love

Didn't take pictures but at least  we got these 😁


1 comment:

Emily said...

i am very secretly jealous of your bday parties. always wanted a surprise party!!! love that you had such a wonderful night to celebrate the amazing you!