Sunday, May 27, 2012

Seven is heaven

**I know this is way late, but I wrote this post back in December but was waiting to post it with his birthday photos, which I cant seem to locate on the computer. If I am to catch up on my kids birthdays I must publish their birthdays with different pictures.


H-Man turned seven December 1st. He wanted a dog themed birthday party,which I have done before but wanted to make unique for him. I got doggy bowels at the dollar store, one for each guest. I made chocolate cupcakes and put it in the the bowl and covered it with "puppy chow" the rice cereal that is covered in peanut butter and chocolate and then sprinkled in powdered sugar. I t was adorable, if I do say so myself. Holman still uses his dog bowl for cereal. He had a good group of friends come, he is a shy guy at school but has made some really close friendships with neighbors, class mates and church friends.

Holman is my sweetheart. He is responsible and really looks after his siblings, he loves Adrianna and is always helping her, he does this even though she doesn't always show her appreciation :) He is an excellent big brother to Parkin and even will pick a fight with older kids if he thinks his older sisters are not being treated well.


Holman from birth you have been easy going. My only kid not to require a binky or suck on your fingers, you were just chill. That is how you are now, you are incredibly funny not in a showy way, you wait for the best timing and say your comments sudaley and then we all bust up laughing over your wit. Just last week we had cut up cucumbers for dinner as a side dish, after dinner you quietly grabbed two and laid on the couch, put on each eye and just laid there with your hands behind your head all zen like. I love you son so very much and I think the world of you and look forward to watching you grow.

No comments: