For all friends who might not know significant Mormon achievements, I will tell you about one that all Mormon parents look forward to: 18 months! At 18 months your child is welcome to attend nursery during adult classes. It is oh so liberating, no more bribing them to be quiet with countless fruit snacks. It is a fabulous moment. When we dropped Parkin off he saw the toys and knew that this was where he was suppose to be! We love our little man or as we call him Triple P (Practically Perfect Parkin). This is a picture of him on
his momentous day.
5 comments:
Yeah, that is so exciting! I'm now counting down, 6 more months. He looks so handsome!
He looks so grown up and handsome! What a great picture of triple P (I love that name).
Congrats Les! Gotta love nursery! I'm glad Parkin likes it too, hate it when they cry because they don't want to be there.....
He definately looks like a Howe :)
What a cutie!
Kim C.
If I were ever the Sunday School President (highly unlikely) All parents would get a big fat slice of cheesecake to enjoy during their first liberated Sunday School lesson. If wishes were fishes..
Free at last, free at last! Though we usually had another one in the wings.
Post a Comment